The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

December 30, 2007

How to Cure a Golf Slice

Ok, I'll admit it... About 5 months ago I had a nasty slice. Not sure where it came from, but for the very first time in over 30 years of golfing, I became a slicer.

So I went online to try and figure out what was going on. Why in the world I had a slice and how I was going to cure said slice. I read a bunch of interesting comments and suggestions. Scoured the blogs and forums. But then I stumbled on an Instant Golf Slice Cure.

I was skeptical at first, but for only $47 (the price of a dozen balls) and a money back guarantee, I figured what the heck. I only have something to gain. And after one, I REPEAT, one trip to the driving range... I completely lost my slice. I was hitting it straight and even got back some of that natural draw that I had for so many years.

If you've got a slice, I'd really consider skipping a lesson and check out Dave Moore's Secret to Curing a Golf Slice.

I truly feel Dave's system is a must read if you have a slice.

P.S. - After using this system please come back here and leave a comment. I'd love to hear if it helped you as much as it helped me.

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff