The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

December 26, 2009

Is Tiger Woods in Texas Getting New Teeth?

A reliable source with direct ties within the PGA tells me Tiger Woods is in Texas getting three front teeth fixed.

Did Elin smash Tiger in the face and break his teeth? I don't know.

All I can tell you is I live about 5 miles from the PGA of America headquarters - I'm playing at PGA National Golf Club today - and that's what I've heard.

I heard that when his "entourage" went to Costco to load Tiger's boat Privacy with food, it was done as a decoy so he could sneak out on a jet and go to Texas for dental work.

Here's a look at his mouth before Tiger's "transgressions" incident:


Again, I'm not sure if there is any merit to this, but if I'm right - remember where you heard it first!

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff