The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

December 31, 2009

Loudmouth Golf

I'm sure by now you've seen Loudmouth Golf clothing at your local club. If you haven't, you've probably at least seen John Daly wearing some stylish yet crazy colored clothes on the links.



Rocker Alice Cooper, former NFL quarterback Jim McMahon and Pro Long Drive hitter Bobby Wilson all wear Loudmouth Golf gear too.

And so does yours truly - No Three Putts. A few months ago a Loudmouth Golf associate gave me a pair. I have to admit, I get more than a few glances when I wear them, but they always seem to come with a smile, and a comment like, "Hey, nice shorts."

Here's a link to their website: Loudmouth Golf.

I definitely recommend these golf shorts. They are well made and you'll definitely get noticed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heterosexual men dressing like something from an episode from “Queer Eye for The Straight Guy.”? Where is your mind at? It’s time you toughened-up and played a proper sport where you get to wear a uniform, grazed your knees now & again and even dare I suggest ‘sweat a little’?

http://golfisnotasport.webs.com/

...More Golf Stuff