The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

October 01, 2004

Tiger & Elin are getting married

From what I've read, it appears that Tiger Woods and the lovely Elin Nordegren are getting married in a few days. Gee, I hope Tiger's back doesn't hurt too much, that would be a shame if No Three Putts had to fly to Barbados and help consummate the marriage on Tiger's behalf.

For all I know the Barbados Daily Nation could be similar to one of the rags you see at the supermarket checkout counter. Regardless, if Tiger and Elin are getting married in a couple of days, I have to wonder how long the marriage is going to last. I think she'll get bored with him. I give Tiger and Elin's marriage three years.

I want to get a copy of the pre-nuptial agreement. I wonder who gets their pet Stevie if the marriage fails.

1 comment:

Erik J. Barzeski said...

Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can. Stevie can't, so he licks Tiger's.

Eek?

I give it a lifetime. I think they'll be okay.

...More Golf Stuff