The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

October 08, 2004

Who's Your Rabbi?

Who's Your Rabbi? is a new website that No Three Putts launched last week. Check it out and let me know what you think.

You do not have to be Jewish to wear these tees, you qualify as an honorary Jew if:
1. You've ever seen an Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller movie.
2. If you've ever listened to Howard Stern.
3. If you ever ate a bagel.
4. If you've heard Madonna, um Esther, sing.
5. Said to someone "that's Kosher" at least once.

I'd like to ask my readers to help me out and forward a link to www.WhosYourRabbi.com to everyone you know. I am trying to get the word out about Who's Your Rabbi? to the media. If you know anyone at a newspaper, magazine, website or blog who might be interested in writing about Who's Your Rabbi? please tell them about the site. Also, if you know any celebrities who might be interested in wearing the tees please let me know.

Thanks for your help and for telling the world to buy these tees! There are men's and women's tees available in several colors and styles.

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff