The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

November 29, 2004

My feet & Pearl Izumi

In the last week I've read two different golf magazines and both of them mentioned Pearl Izumi running shoes. Apparently Pearl Izumi sneakers are popular among tour caddies and some players as well. They made it into Golf Magazines Wish List for 2005.

These are the Push Plus model, they retail for $79.99.

I just might get a pair of Pearl Izumi's. Lately I've been into spoiling my feet with really comfortable shoes. I bought two pair of Johnston & Murphy shoes about 6 months ago and last month I got a pair of Puma sneakers. They are so damn comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these sneaks to anyone that wants to give their feet great pleasure. My feet say thank you everytime I put these on. It's amazing how little things like really comfortable shoes can make a guy happy.

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff