The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

November 24, 2004

TGC MakeOver Challenge

Ok, so I was on TheGolfChannel.com yesterday at lunch time. And what do I see? An ad for something called the MakeOver Challenge. I am in the process of signing up for this. I don't exactly know to expect if chosen for this golf MakeOver, but it can't be too bad that's for sure.

If any of my reader's happen to work at TGC or know anyone that does, tell them to look out for my application. I want to be on this show in a big way.

2 comments:

Erik J. Barzeski said...

You realize that you'll have to convert to Natural Golf, don't you?

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that you aren't interested in sharing links due to your lack of response. We have had several recent articles in which trackbacks would have been great for both of us. If you change your mind, let me know.

Aaron
http://misterslice.com

...More Golf Stuff