The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

June 17, 2004

Bonzai! Shigeki & Jam Master Jay are leading the US Open

Let me start by saying what a shame it is to see Duval at +13 :)... Hopefully we won't see him for another 6 months.

Like you'd expect at Shinnecock, wicked nasty rough and greens that are too darn fast. Sure makes for a fun tourney to watch.

Nice to see Tiger struggling out there, like I said the other day, I think his streak of making the cut will end tomorrow.

Do I think that Shigeki and Jay will hang in there until Sunday afternoon, nope. I think both will fair well, but neither will be in the final pairing on Sunday.

We've got a lot of golf to go and it sure does suck when the rain cancels play for the day.

1 comment:

Couch Potato said...

"Help me if you can I'm feeling down" - I also think I must be lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him on the golf course yesterday. Now this is strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

Honest really, last time I saw him there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

Then I'm gonna go home, put ma dancin' suit on, munch me some uppers and freak out to that maaaaaaaaad surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on ma lcd tv .

How cool is that boy?

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

...More Golf Stuff