The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

September 29, 2004

David Morland IV - Who?

Why in the world would No Three Putts mention relatively unknown PGA Tour player David Morland IV on his golf blog? I'll give you one simple answer, his wife is, Mrs. Florida and runner-up at the Mrs. America contest, Michelle Morland. Michelle is another example of a hot wife of a PGA Tour player.


I've come to the conclusion that if you can say you are a professional golfer, you will end up with a hot wife. I am yet to see a truly ugly wife of a PGA Tour player, now the wife's of European Tour players are another story. Many of those players obviously have drinking problems and meet their women after kicking back way too many drinks. I think I may have to start selling fake tour cards so my readers can go out bag some hot chicks.

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff