The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

September 06, 2004

Goodbye Frances!

No Three Putts survived friggin Hurricane Frances. Luckily my family was safe and there was no damage to my house. Here's the results: a tree leaning against the house, my palm trees need a good pruning, a portion of my fence is down, and I was without power for only about 20 hours. Other than that we got through Frances with flying colors. My father has been without power for 3 days now. My neighbor and I cut down the leaning ficus tree this morning and I had fun raking the debris in the yard. I found myself practicing my golf swing with each stroke of the rake. I also got the damn boards off the windows, nice to finally have some light. Hopefully Hurricane Ivan will not be heading this way next week.

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff