The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

January 19, 2010

Chupacabra Spotted on Runaway Bay Golf Course in Texas

I think I've heard it all...

Runaway Bay Golf Course employee, Rocky Vincent, spotted something rather unusual near the back of the driving range. And quite frankly, I think it's best if I share what he saw in his own words:

"It was like a shaved weenie dog, with raccoon feet, a possum tail and a possum head... [It had] been inbred way too many times or something."

I couldn't have put it better myself. "A shaved weenie dog"... "inbred too many times or something"... what an eloquent interpretation.

Legend has it that an animal known as Chupacabra - also called (and I'm not kidding here) a 'goat sucker' - roams this area of Texas. Perhaps it's best if you listen to the locals share this incredible tale:

Who knew Texas has the amazing and greatly feared Chupacabra? I certainly didn't... it's definitely not as exciting or interesting as Big Foot, The Loch Ness Monster or the Abominable Snowman.

On the bright side, the folks who play golf at Runaway Bay Golf Course no longer have to live in fear of the dreaded Chupacabra. Phew!

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff