Fire sucks! Especially when it destroys the clubhouse of the golf club you play.
And unfortunately, the folks who play at East Kilbride Golf Club in south Lanarkshire know this feeling too well. See picture below of the remnants of their clubhouse:
But this fire sucks even more for Club Steward Duncan McSporran. That's because his home was attached to the clubhouse. And it too was destroyed by the fire.
On the bright side, I'm sure they'll have a makeshift clubhouse up fast... and a much nicer one will be built to replace it. Good luck folks.