For anyone who has played golf for more than a year, by now you've figured out that golf is more mental than it is physical. At the level I play at, I'd say it's about 90% mental now. After 30 years or so, my swing is very consistent - but the outcome isn't. Why? Because my mind messes me up and causes me to do stupid things.
Now let's take a look at the Renegade Mental Golf and Golf Psychology program...
The program was developed by Stephen Ladd and Bill Gladwell. So are they qualified to give us a golf psychology lesson? Let's see...
Together they have over 37 years of intense personal and professional study into the mind-body connection. They have four academic degrees, dozens of internships with the most respected authorities in the sports and personal change arenas, and extensive travel throughout southeast Asia in search of more substantial (and perhaps lesser known) answers to the question of which techniques champion athletes use to gain a mental edge over opponents.
So what can the Renegade Mental Golf program do for you? It will help you...
"Hit Booming, Jaw-Dropping Drives From The Very First Tee... Stick It Close To The Pin... And Ruthlessly Slash Strokes From Your Handicap...”
Plus it promises to show you:
- Why most golfers NEVER reach their true potential! (Here's a hint: hard work has nothing to do with this!)
- Why practice does NOT make perfect
- How to improve any specific area of your game... in 45 seconds
- Discover the amazingly simple strategies developed by a Stanford Engineer to help war veterans overcome post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)... and how to use these same tools to shave strokes off your game... Instantly!
- Why traditional positive thinking actually hurts your game... and what to do instead
- How to eliminate tension on the tee box... especially the dreaded first tee... automatically
- CRUSH that first drive long and straight... and set the tone for the entire round
- How to enter "the zone" at will... and stay there
- How to quickly eliminate negative swing thoughts that kill your game
- Drain putts with obnoxious confidence - your friends may start to actually hate you (but I'll bet you get over it)
- How to eliminate fear and doubt, no matter how tight the fairway or ominous the water hazard
- How to play to your true potential
It's certainly cheaper than going to a sports psychologist to figure out why you have the yips.
In short, Renegade Mental Golf costs just $57, that's less than the price of an hour golf lesson, and has a 100% risk-free guarantee with it. You have absolutely nothing to lose if you decide to check it out.
Visit Renegade Mental Golf's website right here