The #1 golf blog for gossip, breaking news and irreverent banter.

January 15, 2010

Former NBC Exec Ben Silverman Gets Engaged on Golf Course

Former NBC Executive Ben Silverman recently proposed to his girlfriend Jennifer Cuoco on the Indian Creek Country Club in greater Miami.


Is it me... or do you think the title of this picture could be "Beauty & the Beast" too?

Anyway, here's how it went down in her own words:

"He was super-romantic about all of it. We both love to golf, so he took me to Indian Creek Country Club ... I teed up and landed right on the green looking at a birdie putt. I was completely unaware that Ben had worked it out with the caddie to have the ring box placed in the cup. I ended up tapping in for a par, to find my golf ball drop on top of the ring box! I pulled it out and Ben, a true gentleman, went down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I started crying and of course said 'yes' as other golfers were applauding."

No comments:

...More Golf Stuff